Apply once and it will last for up to 8 months
Suitable for flowering plants
Formula: NPK: 19-10-13+2.5MgO+TE
Key Highlights of Wellcoat 8 – Slow Release Fertilizer
1) Apply once and it will last up to 8 months as nutrients are released in a slow & gradual manner. Apply 3-5 gm for each liter of pot size. 2) Reduce leaching of fertilizer
3) Suitable for all plants
4) Doesn’t emit smelly odour
Directions For Use NOTE: It is always advisable to have a soil test done before applying any nutrients to soil.
Houseplants : 2 tablespoons per gallon of water. Feed plants monthly.
Roses: 1 tablespoon per foot of plant height per plant. Apply every 2 weeks. Also scratch 1/2 cup into soil at base to encourage flowering canes and healthy new basal cane growth. Soak unplanted bushes in 1 cup of Epsom Salt per gallon of water to help roots recover. Add a tablespoon of Epsom Salt to each hole at planting time.
Shrubs (evergreens, azaleas, rhododendron): 1 tablespoon per 9 square feet. Apply over root zone every 2-4 weeks.
Lawns: Apply 3 pounds for every 1,250 square feet with a spreader, or dilute in water and apply with a sprayer.
Trees: Apply 2 tablespoons per 9 square feet. Apply over the root zone 3 times annually.
Garden Startup: Sprinkle 1 cup per 100 square feet. Mix into soil before planting.
GreenBooster contains major plant nutrients and trace elements, amino acids from vegetal origins and glycin betaine which stimulates growth and chlorophyll. The action of this molecule is similar to the action of growth hormones.
Advantages of GreenBooster 1. Better rooting
2. Growth stimulation
3. Improvement of photosyntesis
4. Action on yield components
5. Anti-stress effect can be used with other chemical products (fungicide, insecticides)
6. Increase strength against illness
GreenBooster Usage Guide – For seedlings : Mix 1 ml with 500 ml water and apply twice a week
– For turf grass, ornamental plants & landscape plants: Mix 1 ml with 1Liter of water and apply once a week.