Scientific Name : Ocimum basilicum
Common Name : Basil
Plant Habit : Spreading, Columnar, Upright
Height : 24 – 36″ (61 – 91cm)
Spread : 8 – 12″ (20 – 30cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information : Supplied as raw seeds.
- Flowers up to 10 to 12 weeks later than standard basil.
- Well-branched variety with short internodes makes a beautiful columnar plant with huge harvest potential that stays tidy for many uses, including in-ground, container gardens and hydroponics.
- Traditional Genovese flavour is perfect for eating fresh in caprese salad or chopped fresh in recipes.
- Dark green, glossy foliage and tidy columnar habit stand out at retail.
1) Orders containing only seeds will be sent via Poslaju Malaysia
2) Orders containing items other than seeds will be sent based on the following: -
a) For Peninsular Malaysia - Sent either by courier or surface mail
b) For East Malaysia - Sent either by airmail or surface mail, depending on total weight
3) Transportation can be arranged for bulky items and will be quoted separately. Please email us at CustomerService@wellgrowhorti.com to check on the rates.
4) Delivery outside of Malaysia can be arranged and will be quoted separately. Please email us at CustomerService@wellgrowhorti.com to check on the rates.