What is Jiffy Peat Pellet 50mm?
The Jiffy pellet has a fine netting that is filled with high-quality substrate and then compressed to form a handy pellet. Just add water, and wait for the little planting wonder to grow to up to seven times its size. It is held together by fine netting, ensuring optimum air/water exchange.
Why Use Jiffy Peat Pellet 50mm?
- Compressed pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
How To Use Jiffy Peat Pellets 50mm?
- Put the pellets in the planting tray
- Soak the pellets with water, pouring off any excess water
- Sow seeds or stick cuttings and position the tray in a bright place
- When the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off
- Gradually expose to the sun
- Never overwater or let them dry out
- Water thoroughly
- Refill water when required
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover the Jiffy Peat Pellets completely in the flower bed or flower pot when planting
- Cover with soil