What is Paddy Husk / Rice Hull?
Rice husk is the inedible outermost layer of the paddy grain which will be removed during the milling process. Once it is dried out, it can be used as growing medium and as fertilizer.
What Are The Advantages of Paddy Husk?
– Rice husk barely absorbs any water nor does it rot and hence, it provides good aeration and drainage for roots to grow
– It doesn’t have to be replaced often
– It has no significant nitrogen tie-up
– Completely renewable, sustainable product
1) Orders containing only seeds will be sent via Poslaju Malaysia
2) Orders containing items other than seeds will be sent based on the following: -
a) For Peninsular Malaysia - Sent either by courier or surface mail
b) For East Malaysia - Sent either by airmail or surface mail, depending on total weight
3) Transportation can be arranged for bulky items and will be quoted separately. Please email us at CustomerService@wellgrowhorti.com to check on the rates.
4) Delivery outside of Malaysia can be arranged and will be quoted separately. Please email us at CustomerService@wellgrowhorti.com to check on the rates.