Polybags are lower cost alternatives to plastic pots. They are economical and easy to use by the residential greenhouse grower. These heavy-duty reusable grow bags are made from a durable plastic that provides for a longer life. The bags have pre-punched drain holes and they are self-standing when filled with media. Widely used in greenhouse drip irrigation applications, they work very well with most all mediums and are excellent for bedding plants, tree seedlings, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, etc.
- Durable plastic provides for a longer life
- Pre-punched holes for easy draining
- Self-standing when filled with media
- Inexpensive alternative to ceramic or nursery pots
- Can be reused several times with sterilization